Wednesday, 6 October, 2010
From 7:30 - 9:30 pm at the Brambletye Hotel
1) Announcements and Check In
Status of projects initiated
2) Discussion of: "The Crash Course" at www.chrismartenson.com
There is a 45 minute introduction and overview of the full Crash Course. Martenson indicates that the next twenty years are going to look very different from the last twenty. This series of videos clearly explains how our economy, energy systems and environment face increasingly complex challenges, and explores likely implications for the future.
Please take a little time to watch this video and prepare for our discussion. It is an excellent description of what is happening in these times. Thanks to Pupak for bringing it to our attention.
3) Question: How can we make use of this information in our community?
4) Status report on the Carswell bill introduced in Parliament to limit or prohibit fractional reserve lending by banks. What can or should be done to support this legislation?
5) Sara Charlton reminds us of the Sundaay 10 October event; www.whatonearthishappening.co.uk
Crisis by Design, The Untold Story of the Global Financial Crisis and What You Can Do About It or visit the website: http://www.behindthewizardscurtain.com/
FRE meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
Mark your calendar now.
Add a Comment