Forest Row Economics (FRE)
A Project of Transition Forest Row, Local Living Economy Group
Wednesday, 20 October, 2010
From 7:30 - 9:30 pm at the Brambletye Hotel
1) Announcements and Check-In
Status of projects initiated
2) Pupak will meet with us to consider bringing together the efforts of the Local Living Economy group with those of TFR Economics.
3) Planning a series of movies/videos on the subject of economics and financial issues to be held as public events during the coming months.
4) Discussion of: "The Crash Course" at www.chrismartenson.com
How can we make use of this information in our community?
5) Status report on the Carswell Bill introduced in Parliament to limit or prohibit fractional reserve lending by banks. What can or should be done to support this legislation?
FREconomics meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
Mark your calendar now.
Add a Comment